Sunday, November 21, 2010

The start of an adventure...

Drinking 184 beers in 4 years no sweat right? Wrong! Do you know how hard it is the go to a common restaurant that has beer menu with more than Bud, Miller, and Corona? Sometime it is a big challenge, believe it or not. I started this blog to show my adventures in beer. My personal goal is to drink 184 beers before I turn 30. Totaling in 204 beers in my lifetime. Hopefully my blog will inspire people to achieve their own personal goals and encourage more people (especially women) to drink beer. I will be posting my beer picks, pics, comments and a maybe funny story or two if its a good day. I'm not trying to be the next Michael Jackson (Beer Hunter not King of Pop), but maybe my blog will be handy to someone in the future. Ready? Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

  1. IM PROUD OF YOU FOR GOING INTO THIS ADVENTURE AND HOPE YOU SUCCEED YOUR NUMBER AND MORE AND HOPEFULLY TOUCH JUST 1 WOMAN IN AMERICA THATS UNSURE ABOUT DRINKING BEER AND DOESNT THINK ITS COOL TO DRINK BEER AND AFTER THEY READ THIS THEY WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE IN BEER DRINKING! HAVE FUN AND HOPE YOU CAN INCLUDE ME IN MAYBE 1 BLOG SINCE IMA BE THERE DRINKING WITH YOU. LOVE ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete